Paquette Forum
max shoes[/url] , in turn, en

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Paquette Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-11-2019 02:41:52    Onderwerp: max shoes[/url] , in turn, en Reageren met citaat
Number of Potential Customers Your Online Business Can Reach Out Business Articles | January 29 http://www.cheapairmaxshoponline.com/ , 2007
Your Internet business has the potential can reach out to over 1 billion potential customers around the world ! That?s tonnes more than the amount of people you can reach in a traditional business, where you can only reach out to people within your own country. Unlike traditional businesses, your Internet business can operate round the clock. This means you can even make money when you are sleeping, or relaxing outside with your friends and family members !

I would like to share with you some interesting information.

The world now has over 1 BILLION Internet users, and this figure is still increasing (figure extracted from www.internetworldstats as at 27 November 2006).

What does this mean ? This means that your Internet business can reach out to over 1 billion potential customers around the world ! That?s tonnes more than the amount of people you can reach in a traditional business, where you can only reach out to people within your own country. Unlike traditional businesses cheap air max 2018 , your Internet business can operate round the clock. This means you can even make money when you are sleeping, or relaxing outside with your friends and family members !

How much can we earn ?

Let?s do a simple calculation. Imagine you set yourself a target of making JUST $1 from every person on the Internet every month. How much can you possibly make every month on the Internet ? OVER $1 BILLION DOLLARS ! (I?m not lying about this ? the stats above say everything).

Ok. I know that it is impossible to get every person on the Internet to purchase from you, as each of us has different interests. But, lets think of it this way ? if we aim to get JUST 5% of the WHOLE Internet population to make purchase from you every month, and you get to earn $1 for every purchase. How much will you be able to earn every month ? Let me take out my calculator and do the calculations :

5% out of 1,076 cheap air max 2019 ,203,987 Internet users ? that will be about 53,810,199 Internet users purchasing from your web per month.

With that, you can potentially make $53 million per month !

You may be asking me if it is possible to have such high volume of business. My answer is this ? ?YES ! IT IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE !?

Does this excite you ? It certainly does excite me ! So let?s get started !

What can I sell on the Internet ?

The first thing you probably ask yourself is ?What can I sell on the Internet ?? Well, you can sell almost ANYTHING on the Internet ? from books cheap air max 95 , clothing, DVDs, electronic products (whole range of products such as computers, hi-fi set, laptops, mobile phones cheap air max 97 , mp3 & mp4 players, television), food, furniture, magazines, music CDs cheap air max 90 , recipes, stationeries, watches, and many more. You can sell practically ANYTHING you have in mind on the Internet.

Some of you may tell me this - ?I have cracked my brains out to think of what I can possibly sell but I cannot think of anything !!?

Don?t be frustrated. Because on the Internet, you do not necessary have to sell physical products. You can also sell non-physical products such as ideas that you have in your head.

What do I mean by this ? This simply means that you can sell your knowledge and experience ? some of you may be experts in building a Personal Computer from scratch. You can write an e-book on ?Step-by-Steps to Setting up a Personal Computer?. Some of you may be very good in fitness, and you realise that there is a huge demand for books on how to keep fit in this busy society of ours. You can write an e-book to teach people how to exercise and keep yourself fit in say cheap nike air max shoes , 10 minutes a day ? (I am sure everybody will have at least 10 minutes of free time in a day.) You may be an expert in vehicle maintenance. You can write an e-book about 101 steps to taking care of your vehicle. The list goes on and on and on? The most amazing thing about selling an idea is that it is TOTALLY FREE ! You need NOT pay for your own ideas. And the best thing about it is that you can get paid for your ideas ! Simply by penning them down into an e-book and sell them online. BINGO ! Money will start coming in before you even know it !

Even if you do not have any business ideas, don?t worry. You can always look to improvise someone else?s ideas and turn them into yours, and start making money on the improvised idea.

I hope this article will inspire you (if you are still thinking how much money you can potentially make on the Internet) to join me to work on ways to make money on the Internet. Don't procrestinate, because every second you procrestinate, you are letting money flow away from you !

If you want to get a much better night's sleep, you might wish to purchase pillows with memory foam. The reasons for this are varied but they all return to the same basic conclusion: memory foam is a lot easier on the head and neck. This cheap air max shoes , in turn, enhances the potential to get a much better night's sleep. It can also reduce a number of physical maladies which can prove commonplace when you are not sleeping in the proper position.

When you cannot become comfortable with your sleeping position, you generally will experience choppy and restless sleeping patterns. Surely, you have tried the old standby for alleviating these common problems: you would fold the pillow, bend the pillow, turn it upside down with the intention of freshening it. All of these steps are okay but they generally are temporary solutions to the most serious problem. Namely cheap nike air max , you do not have access to a proper pillow that can alleviate the varied problems associated with a pillow that is not really intended for providing much support.

With pillow with memory foam, a great many of the problems associated with traditional pillows are elimi. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Wholesale Womens Jordan Shoes Wholesale Air Max Mens Wholesale Vapormax Womens Wholesale Nike Running Cheap Air Jordans Youth Wholesale Authentic Nike Shoes Cheap Air Max Discount Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Paquette Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: